Saturday, February 18, 2012

Latenightstaper's challenge

Getting in under the wire on this challenge. This week --through Sunday night--we are using one of my older sketches for our challenge. I was so busy all week I had no time to stamp until today! And even that didn't start till 8pm. Geesh, whats a girl to do about all this other stuff getting in the way of my stamping time!!!??? Anyway, I made two cards for the challenge....



This first card is also using the in colors and the Kindness Matters stamp set that you can get for free during SAB!  The second card is using the Mocha Morning specialty paper--so pretty.


.
Card One details:
Stamps:  Kindness Matters, Tiny Tags,Creative Elements
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Black
Other:  Circle punches, three flower punch, nestabilities, embossing folder, ribbon, markers, sponges

Card Two details:
Stamps: Mixed Bunch
Paper: Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, Mocha Morning specialty paper
Ink: Early Espresso
Other: rhinestones, butterfly embosslet, Nestabilities, gold paint marker, rub ons, circle punches

See ya soon,
Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Rose said...

Both are beautiful card. I haven't even looked at that Mocha Morning paper, it looks so dressy! Awesome job.

Ineke said...

Two great cards. I like both of them. Gr. Ineke

Stampin_melissa said...

Both cards are beautiful, but that first one grabbed my breath! Had to pin it! :)