Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 224 (TSSC224)

Yea, great week last week as far as samples--they were all fabulous!  Let's do it again this week!  Here is the new sketch for the week--remember you have a full week to play along!






And my sample.....


I am really loving this new set!  Of course you guys know I love birds and this one is so fun with the cool wings!

Stamps: Betsy's Blossoms, Occasional Quotes
Paper:Comfort Cafe Dp, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit,  Very Vanilla
Ink: Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze
Other: Decorative Label Punch


Now it is your turn--don't forget to come back and add you sample to the linky tool below!  Remember it is a blog hop too!  So if you add the code to your blog while in HTML mode your readers can play along too--right from your blog!

Happy Stampin
Mary Jo


1 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

Yours is just DARLING Mary Jo! I love how you layered the patterns from this dsp pack. I will say...this sketch stumped me for awhile!