Monday, September 3, 2012

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 236 (TSSC236)

Happy Labor Day to you!  Hope you are enjoying the extra day of relaxation today.  What better time to do some stamping and creating!  Here is this week's sketch challenge to give you a jump start!





I actually flipped it to use on it's side.  I am combing my sketch challenge with the new Latenightstamper's challenge for the week--Fall projects.  I have to say that the only thing that makes it easier for me to move on from summer to fall is the wonderful colors and textures of the season.  I am mostly a summer person.  I am said to realize that there are not many current fall stamps this year???  I think I only one this one--so be ready to see it used a lot.




I love these awesome buttons on this card--it is one of those embellishments that I buy and then hate to use, lol!  But I added three to one card!  Wow.  Now if I can get my self to give the card away, lol!

Stamps: Gently Falling, Moving Foward (sentiment)
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip
Other: Chocolate Chip polka dot scallop ribbon, buttons.

Come on and play along--this is an easy sketch.  After you make your sample you can come on back and add you DIRECT link to the linky below!  It is a blog hop so if you add the code to you post while in the HTML mode your readers can play along right from your blog!

Happy Stamping!
Mary Jo

5 nice people left a comment:

Jackie W said...

Such a pretty card. I love ow you created the layers. I know what you mean about giving them away, sometimes it's really hard-especially if you REALLY love how it turned out 8)

TrishG said...

Really cool looking card. Love the layers with the leaves and your layout. Great job!

Kay Jantz said...

That is why you should always make at least two of every card you make, then you have one to give away and one to keep!

Jonia said...

I love this one also. Beautiful work. I guess beautiful is one of my words for today with your Stampin.

Terry said...

Hey Mary Jo,
I love your card and the sketch! Fun stuff!!!

Hugs,

Terry