Monday, June 2, 2014

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 317 (TSSC317)

Just walking in from a long weekend away and I am so far behind.  I have not even finished comments on last week's cards so I am going to hold off on posting the winners.  I need to run right back out to take my mom in for surgery--any prayers are welcome!  I needed to get the actual sketch for the week up so that is what I am going to do here--and only that.  Sorry.  Here is the sketch....


I can not wait to find a few minutes to play along with this one--I love it.  Here is the design teams samples....






Robbie

Oh my those are wonderful!  Now it is our turn, lol.  Me and you.  Can't wait to see your sample with this sketch.  When you are done with your sample come on back and leave your DIRECT link on the linky tool below.  Here are a few basic rules of play....




  1. You have a full week to play along!
  2. Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
  3. Use any products you choose.
  4. Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
  5. Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
  6. And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification!  It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples.  It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment.  If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
  7. Have fun and tell you friends to play too!

    Thanks, Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: