Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Swirly Bird with Swirly Scribbles

You would not believe how many stamp sets I have that I have not touched yet--seems I can not get in the swing of things--my studio is a bit all over the place and each card I make has me up and down stairs and back and forth from old house to new house looking for things--not as fun as creating when everything is in one place.

That is part of the reason I decided to begin doing classes now--so I would have to create.  This was one of the cards that we made at the last All Occasions Class--it uses the Swirly Bird Stamp set with the matching Swirly Scribbles Thinlits dies that come in the bundle--I love the bundles that Stampin Up has been selling you know if you get the set you are going to want the dies to go with it so might as well save some MOOLA--right?!




Below is a list of all the supplies used for the card--you may have to scroll down on the side to see them all--can't seem to get them to load the other way right now.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today--hope to see you soon. 
Lots of challenges and classes to prepare for!
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: