Thursday, December 20, 2007

Jar of Cards for Teachers!

Well I sure did not get done as much as I wanted to this year for Christmas but I am out of time for teacher gifts. Here is the main gift for my son's three main teachers. I found a three pack of these plastic jars at JoAnn's. Of course they only had one package so this is all I got -- but you know I will be on the look out for more! I feel a class coming on.

I tried to keep them simple so that when they are empty they can use them other other things - like maybe a candy holder for their desks or what every they desire. I filled them with little mini 3 x 3 cards all with the Thank You theme. The individual pictures are also in this post. Not sure I will type up all the details but if you have a questions feel free to ask. This was my first experience with 3 x 3's and I really love them. I will be doing more for sure!


I really like how this one turned out. I still love this set even though it is retired. Nice and Easy Notes.









The ones that I gave to the teachers did not look as bad as this next photo. The punch was not working well on this one. I assure you the ones the teachers got look better!




9 nice people left a comment:

rozie640 said...

Fabulous teachers gift!! All of those cards are just adorable.... Excellent job MJ!

Anonymous said...

Awesome job MJ!! I think I'm gonna have to CASE these.
Sandra

Shelly said...

What a great idea!! This would make a great gift for just about anyone. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Love it - this might be my next year's Christmas gift. Thanks and I have a whole year to get ready.

Sure hope that you are feeling better - I may try to stop by quickly to drop off my money on Saturday.

TTFN, Laura

Anonymous said...

I love those cards!
Thanks,
Pam J

Anonymous said...

awesome cards! what a great gift! the melted snowman stamp on the flap of the envelope...is it stampin up? or another company...I think I need it!
thanks!
pamsparks@mahaska.org

Ila said...

What a Wonderful idea!! and all the cards you made are just Gorgeous!!!.. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

This is such a great idea. You are so creative. I love your websight. I check it everyday so see what you have done and listen to your great music. I even bought three of the CD'S
God Bless, Carol

Anonymous said...

These are great little notecards - thanks for sharing! I was wondereing where you got the envelopes for them????? TIA, Sue-Lynn in PA