Sunday, January 13, 2008

Garden Silhouettes ala Veronica

For today's featured stamper challenge on SCS. Here is the card I cased. I kept the basic layout and even the stamps but changed the colors and a few other minor details. Hope you enjoy. I think we will do this at All Occasion tomorrow!

Stamps: Garden Silhouettes
Paper: textured Groovy Guava, Soft Sky dp, Soft Sky, Old Olive and Whisper White card stocks
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: scallop blade for carl cutter, ribbon, markers

2 nice people left a comment:

Unknown said...

This is truly beautiful. I love how you used the reverse image of the scallop on your corners. Great work.
Diane

Susan said...

there isn't a day go by that you don't produce something rare & beautiful. This particular card came in so handy today...due to the unexpected death of my brother-in-law, I feel the comfort of the saying to the right of your picture. Thank you, M.J.