Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Healing magic


Hmmm, can't decide it I like the colors here. I was good till I added the Red and River Rock. What do you think? This is a new technique from the Technique Junkie Newsletter. The technique is called Magic Pattern. I think I like the technique just not sure of the card?

Stamp Sets: retired Happy Healing
Paper Used: Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Brilliant Blue, Versa Mark
Other: clear embossing powder, markers, red eyelets, ribbon

5 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the card is fine. The colors are bright .....and cheerful which is what you need for a get well card.

Lorabele said...

Sorry - I don't care for the River Rock on it. I don't think it goes with the other colors. Nice layout, though. Very pretty other than the river rock.

dasimonds said...

Perfect "Get Well Card"
Bright and cheerful...
Great Colors.

Anonymous said...

I like it just as is. I am not good at putting odd colors together but I think this looks great. Adorable card, too!

rozie640 said...

I think the card is great! I love the colors, cute cute layout too!