Monday, February 4, 2008

Last few for Sketch #2

Sketch #2 can be found here The new sketch will be coming in a couple of hours! Get ready to play.

Terri at Life with Terri

Tamarra at Tamarra's Stamping Spot


Here is that wonderful slide show full of other samples from Pat's Technique Trail Blog

There were lots others but the ones that are posted on my blog are the ones that leave a comment. I don't want to get caught up surfing around the web for who did and did not play. But I have so much fun looking at all the samples as I see them. There are so many different styles and tastes. They are all wonderful, and I hope that the sketches are helping you to get more stamping done and most of all have fun! Be back soon with today's sketch. Thanks for playing.

2 nice people left a comment:

Unknown said...

I love this sketch Mary Jo! When I'm feeling better I'm going to try it. By the way, I love the music on your blog! Thanks for all of the inspiration!
Lorraine
www.lorrainerowe.blogspot.com

Stampin_Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.