Thursday, May 22, 2008

I Absolutely Love it --another sketch player too!

I really am enjoying this set --So Cool! It is such a fun set to play with. I combined it with the hostess set Thanks Tons. This was such a simple card but I really like it. Actually it was going to be for tomorrow's Blogger's Challenge which is to use Red, White and Blue but I decided to go more traditional on tomorrow's post so you get to see this one now.


Stamps: So Cool and Thanks Tons

Paper: Blue Bayou, Ruby Red, Soft Sky and Whisper White along with a strip of dp from the Western Sky collection

Ink: Ruby Red, Blue Bayou

Other: paper piercer, blue bayou ribbon, Nestabilities die, blender pen to highlight the word SO




Check out this great card for this week's Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge.



0 nice people left a comment: