Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Bling, Bling, Bling and a few more players for this weeks sketch.

Do ya think I went too far? There is lots of little crystals on this card. I actually love the bold and bright colors. This was a fun card to make. It is for a sketch challenge on one of my groups where we are assigned partners and then we send them our challenge card. I am so glad I made the card before I checked my partner because I would have changed it if I knew who it was going to. I am not too sure she likes bold brights but I am going to entice her with this, lol. Besides it is always great to have samples that are made with a different style than our own right.

There is a lot going on here but that is what I was looking for. The circle of flowers is from the Enjoy Every Moment set and I colored each flower individually so that they would alternate the Bashful Blue and Pumpkin Pie colors. I loved how the flowers kind of matched the paper which is from the Summer Picnic collection {love this paper}. I added a mini crystal in the center of all the flowers. {enlarge the image to see the details}. The center flower is from the hostess set Cause for Celebration. This one is stamped in Real Red and popped up. There is a rhinestone brad in the center too. I am not real happy with the picture but after 15 attempts I could not get a better one so I apologize.



Stamps: Cause for Celebration, Enjoy Every Moment
Paper: Summer Picnic, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red and Whisper White
Ink: Real Red
Other: rub on sentiment, lots of bling, cuttlebug, nestabilities



Now for a few more players in this weeks sketch challenge
Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #20


Pat at The Technique Trail


Hetty at Craft Chaos


Thanks for playing ladies.




0 nice people left a comment: