Thursday, June 12, 2008

Couple of things of interest -- at least I found them interesting.

First one is the picture, how funny is this! This is a mural that is painted on the ceiling of a smoking lounge in a hotel. I find it brilliant!




And the next little tidbit is another quote that made it to my inbox today and I thought is was very thought provoking.

Kindness has converted more sinners than zeal, eloquence, or learning.

-Frederick W. Faber


So as you go about your day take every change you have to be kind to someone -- even if it is just a smile. Enjoy your day!

2 nice people left a comment:

Margaret Kane Ward said...

MJ, I LOVE the photo of the smoking lounge!!! Wherever did you find it? Very funny.

Alex said...

that photo mural is pure genius - I love it!! And, I love the sentiment, very true! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex