Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Details on last card posted and more challenge players.

So I know I said I was gonna update the last post but since I ran into a few unexpected things yesterday and could not get back on line I really don't want to edit now. But I really do want to give you more details about the card. Click HERE to see the original post. The images are from Artful INKables. I just found them about a week or less ago and I had to order a few sets from them. They have some wonderful images that I just love. Actually there is not one stamp set that I don't like if you believe that. So this particular card is using the Fairy Whimsy set. This set is just beautiful. I love the other fairy image believe me you will be seeing more of these stamps soon! By the way, the shipping was fast, and the stamps are great quality rubber on cling foam. I am very happy with them. Other details of the card are as follows.

Stamps: Fairy Whimsy (Artful INKables)
Paper: Textured Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and two retired pieces of Certainly Celery designer paper.
Ink: Black Stazon, Certainly Celery, Rose Red, So Saffron, Apricot Appeal, Blush Blossom, Bashful Blue
Other: blender pen, paper piercer, mat pack, white gel pen, chocolate chip marker, faux brads, rub on words and a clear glitter pen.

Sorry for the delay in this information. And now for some more challenge players for this weeks sketch!


Pat at The Technique Trail


Hetty at Craft Chaos


Stephanie at Steph's Stampin Stuff


Margaret at Fun Stampin with Margaret

I sure hope I didn't miss any, my mail box is on overload! See what happens when you take half a day off of the computer. YIKES.


0 nice people left a comment: