Wednesday, June 25, 2008

More Sketch 23 players.

Today was the first day of Summer vacation for my son! He is so excited and honestly so am I. It gives us so much more time together. Today we went to the Zoo amongst other things. Hence I don't have a personal post yet -- started it but did not finish. But I do have all of these great cards that were made for this weeks sketch challenge. Check them out....


Gina at the Art of Inking


Tammy at Stamp with Tammy


Karen at Krafting with Karen



Margaret at Fun Stampin' with Margaret


Hetty at Craft Chaos


Colleen at Colleen Benedetto's Weblog

Lot of great inspiration here. Thanks ladies.

So don't you want to play along too. You can find the original sketch here.
Don't forget to post here with a link so I can share with everyone else.









0 nice people left a comment: