Saturday, July 5, 2008

Heard you've been dragon! And another sketch player.


I made this card a while ago and never posted it! Isn't this the cutest dragon --if dragons could be cute, lol. I just love this set from Artful Inkables. The set is called Darling Dragons.

I think I am almost over my long card trick, I really don't like trying to get a good picture of this size card -- anyone have any hints or tricks?




Here is a close up of that cute little guy!




Hope all my American readers enjoyed their holiday.


Stamps: Darling Dragons from Artiful Inkables
Paper: All papers are Stampin Up! Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White card stock. Certainly Celery Prints and Summer Picnic designer papers.
Ink: Timber Brown Stazon, Chocolate Chip Stampin Up.
Other: Martha Stewart Emboss Zigzag Punch, Nestabilities Dies, Stampin Up! markers, watercolor pencils, blender pen, paper piercer, mat pack, brads, word window punch.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



And now here is another player in my sketch challenge for this week.



Marti at Pez-A-Doodle Designs Studio



Thanks Marti!


2 nice people left a comment:

Stampin_Melissa said...

I just love Kristin's little dragon! I haven't tried a long card yet, they just look too long to me! LOL! You did a wonderful job!

Kerry D-C said...

Great card! RE: the picture, try to stand back a little when taking it...then cropping the picture on the computer to get make it seem like a close up.