Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mystery Image Challenge --Elzybell Stamps

Time for another Mystery Image Challenge card. If you recall from my previous posts about these challenges the host of the challenge send out images of her choice to all of us that sign up to play then we are assigned partners and have to create a card with the image for our partner. I have so much fun with this -- you never know what kind of images you will get and I don't have many of the newer company stamps -- yet, lol! Our hostess for this round was Rose and she was kind enough to send us five of the same stamped images. So after cutting them all up this is what I came up with. I am not really sure if I am happy with it but I used all the images and have no choice but to send it on!








Stamps: Elzybell Stamps and Stampin Up!'s For A Friend Hostess set
Paper: Regal Rose, Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue and So Saffron
Ink: Stazon
Other: smile rhinestone flowers, markers, ink pads, blender pen

I sure hope my partner likes it. I used my sketch challenge #25 layout -- you can see it HERE.

2 nice people left a comment:

Alex said...

This is so stinkin' cute - I just love those little images and your coloring and layout is fabulous!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

rozie640 said...

I love what you did with those images. Such a cute card, now I have to go see who your partner is!!! Great job.