Friday, August 15, 2008

Blogger’s Challenge #60


Today's Challenge was simply Birthdays. Hmmm, I didn't really want to make a card so I made an overstuffed basket with lots of bath stuff for a special friend.


Here is a close up picture of the tag and how overstuffed the basket is.



I am still using scraps and retired papers. I will try to d tutorial for the basket later tonight or in the morning. It was really easy! Don't forget to check out all the other players I am sure they will have some terrific things to share. See ya later.


19 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, great change from a card! Love the take you have on this challenge!

:) Marcia

Lynn Mercurio said...

Wow...who wouldn't love to receive such a fabulous gift. Thanks for sharing this with us!

Lisa Somerville said...

Great gift basket - I'm sure your friend will be thrilled!

Chrissy D said...

WHat an awesome gift!!!! Beautifully wrapped and with a whole lot of love too! Your friend will be very blessed!!! Great job on the challenge Mary Jo!

Tara Kieninger said...

If you're friend doesn't like it, you can send it to me! So pretty!

Connie Babbert said...

What a good idea! Love the birthday basket...lucky friend!

Kerry D-C said...

How Cute!!! but, my birthday isn't until April!

Patti Chesky said...

What an incredible birthday treat!!! Great job!!!

Nikki Bond said...

This is fabulous! What a great little basket...can't wait to see the tutorial! {SMILES}

Connie Fossenier said...

Wow,I would love to be getting this basket. So much creativity in how you dressed up all the goodies..
Love the basket..
connie Paxman

Amy Caraluzzi said...

Fun, fun, fun! This basket is AWESOME! Can't wait for the tutorial!

Ladystamper said...

Very cool! Feel free to send it to me....;o)

Barbara said...

So pretty.....what a fabulous way to take something ordinary and make it look extraordinary! Great gift idea! Hey, my birthday's coming!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a fantastic basket you have here Mary Jo! You did a wonderful job creating it! :D

Unknown said...

This is fab, Mary Jo. I know she will love it! My birthday is in May......
:)

Lisa Bohler said...

Oh what a fun basket! What a treat that would be to receive! Great job!

Ida said...

What a lucky friend you have. Nice gift.

Anonymous said...

Great basket--can I be your friend? LOL! I'm sure she'll LOVE it!

Lori said...

Great idea for the birthday challenge! I love the basket and how you embellished it. I'm sure your friend will be thrilled to receive it.