Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mix and Match Challenge

This challenge was to create a card using different pieces of designer paper that are not from the same grouping or pack. I used different companies and of course they are STILL scraps, lol.




Stamps: Dreams du Jour (of course, lol)
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Red Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip and
Whisper White card stock
along with a few scraps of dp -- I know the roses are from the Bella Rose collection. Not sure about the rest, sorry.
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Other: markers, blender pen, ribbon and Hero Arts bling

I am off for a little trip with my son to the Cleveland Zoo, Great Lakes Science Museum and the Great Wolf Lodge in Sandusky OH we are so excited. My blogger's challenge will post on Friday but I will not be responding to many e-mails inbetween. Have a great day!


2 nice people left a comment:

rozie640 said...

WOW, love your mix & match card!!!! You've inspired me to get mine done!!!

Kerry D-C said...

This is beautiful! Great blend of papers. You are always an inspiration! So I have nominated you for a well deserved award! check out my blog for the deets.