Saturday, August 16, 2008

What day is it anyway???




Ok so I know it is Saturday and I am still working on Wednesday but what the heck this is the last few days of summer and I have lots of summer stuff to do too ya know! Actually I did make a card for this challenge on Wednesday if you remember but I did not really like it so I really wanted to make another one. I am much happier with the new version of the challenge. So I will just get on with it.....



Storage Unites & More just started this challenge this week so this is number 1. The challenge was to use embossing folders on your card. I actually used three different ones on this card!





You may have to enlarge it to see the sentiment. It reads -- Frogs have it made-they get to eat what bugs them! Hmmm, maybe I should go eat that last card I made for this challenge?!? Nawwwwwww, I hate to part with my cards, even the ones I don't like, lol!

So I am off to go geocashing with the cub scouts. My hubby bought me a GPS for Mother's day and we have only used it a few times. So why not use it for a den activity right. After that I will do the tutorial on the basket in the previous post. See ya later.

Here are the supplies used on the card.

Stamps Leapfrog SUInk
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White card stock
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss Versa Mark, white and Basic Black
Other: Cuttlebug embossing folders, Nestabilities, blender pen, black embossing powder, markers, paper piercer and mat pack, tag punch, misc button

5 nice people left a comment:

Kerry D-C said...

What the heck is geocashing? I'll have to Google it.
Fun Frog! Cute button! great card!

Kathie Bailey said...

Mary Jo, your cards for the Whachadoin' Wednesday challenge are absolutely adorable! I love them!

Kathie Bailey
SUInk Design Team

Bethany Paull said...

This is incredibly cute! I love the colors, the bug embellishment and how you dotted the frog.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love this Mary Jo!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Wow Mary Jo! You're on a roll with this challenge! I just love your card...the colors, the layout, everything!!! Wonderfully put together! :D