Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Thanks Coach and another sketch player too.

Thanks coach for a great season!



This is a pretty simple card but perfect for what it is. I am going to send this to my son's hockey coach from this season that just ended. He was so good at encouraging my son all season and you know when someone is good to our children we "love" them! So I will be adding a gift certificate and sending this off as a great big thank you for all he did. By the way I used my sketch challenge for this week to create this card. It is a loose interpretation but it was my inspiration none the less.

Stamps: Just Hockey, Sporting and Thanks for Everything (inside)
Paper: Western Sky dp, Blue Bayou, Rive Rock and Whisper White
Ink: River Rock, Blue Bayou and Soft Sky
Other: Silver faux brads, markers, paper piercer and mat pack


Now for another great sample for this same sketch challenge -- which can be seen here.


Lori at Inking Aloud

Thanks Lori! Great card.

Now I have to get my butt to VBS. FUN! FUN! FUN!


0 nice people left a comment: