Thursday, September 18, 2008

a Haunting Halloween! 6x6

This is for a Stampin Up! Party I have tomorrow. The hostess wanted to do a 6x6 scrapbook page with a Halloween theme. I hope this is ok. I wish my photo matched better but it is all I could find at the moment. The photo is from two years ago -- I am soooooo far behind on scrapbooking you would never believe it! I don't know about you but I find 6 x 6 scrapbooking more difficult than the larger sizes. What about you?



Stamps: Haunting Jumbo Wheel and Haunting Halloween
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Basic Grey Sahara Sand and Kiwi Kiss card stock
Ink: Basic Black and Sahara Sand
Other: scallop punch, tag punch, photo corner punch, paper piercer and mat pack, white gel pen, black marker, white brads, dauber to sponge on tomb stones

0 nice people left a comment: