Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sick again, or should I say still!

Gosh, it has been a rough year for me as far as health issues. I have been struggling with some numbness and tingling in my head arms and legs for a little under 6 months now and the last few days we added heart palpitations to the mix. So my day was spent in the ER having lots of tests done and they are going to have me wear a heart monitor for a day or two. Very strange stuff. But none the less I have a card to post for you but not too much energy to type too many details. It is also Whachadoing Wednesday at SUINK. Mine will be late again. Here is the challenge....



SUINKWWC15— Gift Bags

As the season gets closer I thought it would be fun to focus on decorating gift bags. Whether you chose to create your own or decorate a ready made one, don’t matter.

I sure hope you will chose to play along this week. We are really enjoying seeing your creations. Remember it is not a requirement to use SUINK stamps but we really do love when you do. Remember to leave a comment here so we can come on over and check out your creations. The key word is SUINKWWC15.


And here is a Christmas card from my class on Saturday.


A nice simple one. I love the colors Night of Navy and White for Christmas cards. I used the Snow Swirled stamps set. The tree is embossed in White and has lots of little faux diamonds stickers on it. I also used the scor pal for the lines on the bottom behind the sentiment. That is punched out with the wide oval punch and layered on a blue scallop oval cut from my Nestabilities. Hope you like it. I am hoping to feel better soon, each day I fall farther and farther behind, that is probably half my stress, lol!

Have a great night. Off to put my little guy to bed, he is feeling yucky too. Poor baby.

8 nice people left a comment:

Janna said...

MJ,

This card is stunning! I am so sorry to hear about your health issues! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

I hope you and your son feel better!

Lots of smiles,

Janna

Becca said...

Beautiful card! Such amazing detail. I love it.
Thanks for sharing and I sure do hope you are feeling better soon.

Julie.G said...

gorgeous card....hope you get to the bottom of your not feeling good....and I hope you feel better soon..

Kerry D-C said...

Mary Jo! This is STUNNING! Hope that you are feeling better soon...maybe you are a medical mystery?!

PaperSunshine said...

So sorry you are sick! I hope they find out what is going on right away so you can get on with things. Like Stamping! The card is gorgeous, I wish I got that stamp but I have so many.... I am sure you know how that is! Just beautiful though :)
Lori

Anonymous said...

Aww, girl. I was talking with Sharon Seufert today and she told me about your health issues. Not good girl. I am praying all works out ok. Nasty stuff!

Give that little guy a hug and kiss from me. I miss his beautiful face!

Hugs,
Holly

Anonymous said...

Simply gorgeous! Love the Night of Navy and White.....fantastic with that set! Hope they solve your issues soon!

Susan Hackney said...

I just got this stamp set and I cased your card here - http://stampingsusansspot.blogspot.com/2008/12/christmas-cards.html
I put a link to your original card. Thanks,
Susan