Thursday, January 22, 2009

I am that lousy blogger who forgets about awards....

It's not that I don't appreciate them or that I am not honored by them, it really is that I have a hard time picking names of people to pass it on to. There are SO many talented stampers out there that I have a hard time picking. But the reality is that I should be thanking these wonderful people who honor me. So here we go..

This first one is from Barb from Made for Keeps. This one is pretty cool, it is to thank people who encourage you and leave comments for you. We all love to hear that you like what we are doing so this one is great! Thank you Barb.



This next one is from Karen at Krafting with Karen. This is so sweet, thank you so much Karen!



This next one is such a beautiful graphic--don't you think? This one was sent my way by Patty at Pepper's Papercrafting. Thanks so much Patty, I am truly honored.

And this one is from Carolyn at P.M.S., etc...

Again thanks so much Carolyn, I am sincerely honored. This image would make a great stamp, huh?



It feels like I am missing a few--so please please please let me know if you left one and I did not acknowledge it. So since you have four links already to check out I am leaving it at that. But please do check them out, each of these ladies have fabulous blogs--well worth the effort. And remember to give them a little love too--in the form of a comment. We all love those.

Thanks
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Janna said...

Congrats on all these amazing awards!! they are certainly well deserved! You are an amazing person and stamper!

Smiles,
janna

Alysabeth said...

I got one for ya:o)

I just awarded it to you this morning on my Blog.

TFS all you do, you are super talented.