Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Use it up baby! Two for one.

After cutting out the top note piece for this first card, I used the the outside part for the next card. Two cards from one cut! No waste, got to love that. Both of these cards were part of my All Occasions Class this month.

Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, All Holidays
Paper: Real Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Cameo Coral and Raspberry Tart dp
Ink: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss
Other: top not die, photo corner punch, sizzix embossing plate

As I said previously this next card is from the scrap of the last..


Stamps: A flower for all seasons, sab Yummy
Paper: Real Red, Cameo Coral, Whisper White, Raspberry Tart dp
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red
Other: top note die, wide red ribbon, nestabilities




Hope you had a great Wednesday.




Don't forget to check out the challenge players over at Storage Unites Ink and More today is the Whachdoin Wednesday Challenge and they have created some wonderful Easter cards! Check them out HERE.

See ya in the morning with Kerry's 3 Clovers Thursday Challenge!

1 nice people left a comment:

Janna said...

What a great idea! I usually just throw my scrap pieces away but you have given me a whole new leash on them! What a fantastic idea! Both of these cards turned out beautifully and I love the accessories!

smiles,
janna