Thursday, April 23, 2009

Three Clover's Thrusday Challenge

Welcome to 3 Clovers Thursday Challenge #10!

Thanks for coming by today!

I hope that you enjoy this week's challenge!


It's a Zoo around here!!

(animal images)



To participate please upload your card to your blog or SCS and leave a direct link to that post with Mr. Linky on Kerry's Blog. Use the keyword 3CTC10 when posting online.

Seems I needed to use that Welcome to the Zoo set one more time. I have had these pencils sitting on my work space for a while. So I figure I should probably do something with them. Since this set was still on my desk and Kerry wanted animals for her challenge it seemed the time had come. I know in our house we are anxiously awaiting summer vacation from school but before you know it we will be heading back--time goes much too fast! Not that I have any silly notions that I would be able to find these project next September, lol!




Stamps: Welcome to the Zoo and Touch of Class both SUInk sets
Paper: Chocolate Chip, DCWV dp, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black
Other: Copics, ribbons, pencils, circle punch, scallop circle punch, scallop border punch

You may need to click on the image to get a better view.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a fabulous finish to your day!

Mary Jo