Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More Scrapbook pages

It feels so good to be scrapbooking again. This is a traditional 12 by 12 layout using 100% current Stampin Up! The pictures are of our oldest dog. We got him when my son was only about 8 months old and he named him Uppie--since he could not say puppie. They have been best friend ever since. Although he does play with the bigger dog a bit more because he is younger and more energetic I think that Uppie will always be his favorite.

This was my first SCS Scrapbook Challenge, didn't even know they had them, lol.


Stamps: Friendly Words Wheel cut into separate Sentiments
Paper: Sweet Slumber Specialty DP, Baja Breeze textured cardstock, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White
Ink. Ruby Red and Chocolate Chip
Other: Scallop Circle die, circle scissors plus, tag corner punch, Ruby Red and Chocolate Chip marker

Hope to be back later with more fun stuff to share.
Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Pam said...

Very nice, Mary Jo! I know I ought to scrapbook more ... but I guess it just isn't my 'thing'. This page inspires me though ... I'm sure I have a dozen pics of my son and our dog!

Leonie Schroder said...

lovely layout ... I need to do more scrapbooking ... now if only I could find more time in my week!

Nancy Dawson said...

I've made hundreds of pages over the years for my grandchildren but have not scrapped lately so thanks for the inspiration. Don't you hate to see Baja Breeze go? TFS

Unknown said...

This is so sweet!!! I didn't know SCS has scrapbook challenges either!! Will have to check those out!! TFS!