Saturday, May 2, 2009

Upcoming class. Trendy Trees.

I really love this stamp set, it is so fresh and funky and pretty easy to work with too. Although I recommend a stamp a ma gig for perfect alignment. I actually made this a while ago but couldn't fit the class in until this month. There are four 4.25 x 4.25 cards with matching envelopes. We will also be making the mini magazine file box to hold them. The class will include the stamp set too! Let me know if you want more information on it.


The ribbon is a bit off on this picture but you get the idea, right?



Stamps: Trendy Trees
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss dp, So Saffron DP
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron
Other: ribbons, square scallop punch, circle punches, scallop circle punch, embossing plates, gel pen, Jumbo brads, circle scissors plus, Photo corners punch.

Have a great night. Thanks for stopping by.

Mary Jo

5 nice people left a comment:

Nancy Dawson said...

What a great gift set! Bright Delight Rubons would be perfect as well. I just ordered the magazine box pattern yesterday! TFS

Julie Semones said...

I LOVE this set!! It's definitely on my to get list!

Love the idea for the class - great colors!

Leigh OBrien said...

This looks awesome, MJ. Now is all of this SU! and you made the box too? Is there a template for that? Are you sure you can't come to MD and teach me this!?

Welcome to my Stamping Blog! said...

This is so cute - what an awesome project you have planned!! Love the colors and your layouts!

Erin Lasseter said...

I just (heart) trendy trees, they are soooo versatile, great job!