Sunday, July 5, 2009

More Red White and Blue!

Hope you had a happy and safe 4th of July! I have one more Red White and Blue card for the Latenight Stamper's weekly challenge. Why not hop on over and play along!

Stamps: Tart and Tangy
Paper: Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red
Other: Chit Chat rubons, paper piercer, mat pack, bold bright buttons, hemp, wide red ribbon. bold bright brads.

I will be back later tonight with the new sketch challenge for the week, enjoy your Sunday.

Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Danni said...

Super cute!! Can't wait to see the new sketch!!

bonnie32002 said...

I like the fact that your red white & blue isn't stars or firecrackers...I appreciate the change of pace!

Nancy Hill said...

Love it! What are ChitChat Rubons? And where are they on the card?? How did you do the bow? I really like that idea!