Thursday, August 13, 2009

Whachadoin' Friday????--huh??

Ok so if you have been reading along with my recent posts you know that I don't have my last challenge card for the SUINK Wednesday Challenge because I sold it and didn't have a picture of it. So since I needed to make a new one I figured I would combine it with the Blogger's challenge which is "It's your birthday!" Hence my little fishey card.

You can see the original SUINK challnege inspiration piece at this post

My card is a tri-fold with windows. Not exactally what I had in mind but still kinda cute! Here is the card from the front.




And now with the first flap open....


and now fully open.



Happy Friday! I believe I am spending the day at the theme park with four children--I know I am going to have fun!

Mary Jo

11 nice people left a comment:

Barbara said...

How adorable! So sweet....just love it!!

Basement Stamper said...

MJ this is too cute, love how it folds out and the scene you made inside is great. I will have to try doing that with my set!

Lisa Martz said...

Cute! Have a great day at the amusement park! I just did that!

Kristen said...

MJ,
This is fabulous. I love this set, and your card ROCKS! I have to give this a try!

Connie Babbert said...

Oh...so cute! Love the teases to get to the inside! Have fun at the theme park!

Ida said...

Well that is just the cutest little card. I love the 3 Little Fishes.

Margaret Raburn said...

Great card, Mary Jo! I love the way that each page reveals a little more!

Lori said...

This is the cutest thing! Hope you had a great day at the theme park.

Michele Kovack said...

This is incredibly stinkin' cute!!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Super cute, love the fold outs!

Patti Chesky said...

MJ...this is AWESOME!! I love how each fold exposes something new!!! I am so going to make a card with a layout like this!!