Monday, October 12, 2009

Latenight Stamper's Weekly Challenge

The weekly challenge on Latenight Stamper's is a sketch this week. This sketch is from one of the Stampin Up! Demo publications. There are so many fabulous perks to being a demo.


I am excited about my first card because I do not own the stamp set that is in the focal point. But I do own the new software for digital scrapbooking. My Digital Studio is a fabulous resource with so many stamps and papers, punches, ribbons etc. This is a great investment. I was able to print this image and use it as if I had the stamp. Then I did the rest of the card the traditional way. Love it.

Stamps: Snow Swirled, Many Merry Messages
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink
Other: scallop square punch, My digital studio, circle punch

This second card is using the Teacher's Pet stamp set. I buy this set for my son's teachers every year for Christmas and always thought it would make some cute cards so I finally bought it for myself too. Isn't this dog too cute!



Stamps: Teacher's Pet
Paper: Taken with Teal, Kraft, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Other: rub on, word window punch, brads, white gel pen

I am walking to help stop hunger and you can help. Please consider making a donation! You will be entered to win a large prize package of Stampin Up supplies for each $5 that you donate. Every little bit counts!


Hope you had a great Monday!
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Joyce Spear said...

Hmmmm, I see only one card posted in this blog entry. Would love to see the Teacher's Pet one!