Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Card and matching calendar/notepad tin

This was my club project for last night.  It was created for the SUDSOL CASE challenge 15 and the Latenightstampers Challenge 52-use ribbon.  I hope you like it.  I am loving the new papers from the Occasions mini. 







if you want a copy of the calendar let me know and I will send it to you.  These are so easy to make.




Stamps:Vintage Vogue, Well Scripted,
Paper: Taken With Teal, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Sweet Pea Mat Pack DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Taken with Teal, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie
Other: brads, ribbon, corner rounder, markers

Thanks for stopping by
Have a wonderful day.
Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

love this tin, I would love the calendar template. This is so cute.

Dawn said...

Super cute. I would like that calendar template when you get a chance. TFS!

Brenda said...

Love the tin, great take on it I would be very greatfull if you could send me a copy of your calander d1henry@mts.net!

Thanks a bunch