Monday, January 25, 2010

A few more stampin connection challenges!

Today's challenges on the Stampin Connection are a scrapbook sketch and a card sketch. Of course I had to take a couple of breaks in between cleaning up the flood in my studio (yea! fun times at the Price-Williams household).

I combined the scrapbook sketch with the Latenightstampers challenge -- all things vintage.



It is a 12 x 12 page with my mom as a baby.  First ever vintage style page.  It was fun to make actually!

The rose is made from the twill tape and the five petal flower punch.

Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Messages for Mom
Paper: Vanilla, Not quite navy,scraps of Blue Bayou (retired), Bella Blue DP
Ink: Not Quite navy
Other: embossing folder, Twill Tape, 5-Petal Flower punch, pearls

And then the sketch challenge..



I love these daffodils.   Aren't they beautiful. 

Stamps: Abundant Hope, Refuge and Strength
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Whisper White, Sweet Pea Paper Pack
Ink: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip
Other: border punch, markers, photo corner punch, embossing folder

 Hope you are having a fabulous day.  I need to go do more cleaning--the basement is getting cleaner and the rest of the house is getting trashed in the mean time.  NEVER ending, lol!  Oh well at least I was able to take a break to stamp--life is good!

Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

rozie640 said...

Love the vintage look on your Mom's page, and that string of pearls, nice touch. Your daffodils are awesome!!! Excellent work.

Rhonda said...

I love both of these! Great job!! :)