Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A couple more done!

Moving right along I got a few more challenges done today!  The first is last week's color challenge on Stampin Connection--Pale Plum, Rich Razzleberry, Bordering Blue.  I combined the color  chalelnge with Shelli's Spring challenge.  And the second is today's sketch challenge on SCS.  Little by little, lol!


Stamps: Flight of the Butterlfy, BaroqueMotifs
Paper: Pale Plum Bordering Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Bordering Blue, Pale Plum, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black
Other: markers, butterfly punch

This next card is a rustic looking birthday.  I haven't been over on the SCS challenges for a while and wouldn't you know the first one back is a tough one.  This is one of those cards that I think I am sooo close to liking by not really sure I am there yet, lol!  Ever have one of those?

 

Stamps: Wanted, On Your Birthday
Paper: Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede, Dusty Durango
Other: brads, distressing tool, rub ons, sponges

Thanks for stopping by--I may even go make a couple more cards today!  Yippee.  I do have to get something ready for tonight's pot luck dinner at church before the Ash Wednesday Service  but I think I will still have time.

Mary Jo

5 nice people left a comment:

Kathy W said...

great cards, now I need to get myself over stampin connection to get on some challenges

Tammy Q Howell said...

Great cards. I need to get busy stamping. I have been sick and miss my stamping.

rozie640 said...

Wow, you are on a roll. Love the butterfly card and the manly man card with the horse. I could use a few of those.

MelissaS said...

I love how you combined Flight of the Butterfly and Baroque Motifs here. Very pretty card. Aren't butterflies happy little things?

Ineke said...

Great cards you have made the last days. Love the butterfly card. And the horse card is nice too. Greetings Ineke