Sunday, March 28, 2010

I am having sooooo many computer problems today.  This is the third time I am trying to post this and I can not get my program to add the watermark for some silly reason.  I am doing the same thing I do every day of my life but now it won't work---UGGGGG!  Anyway I am able to get this on like this so it will have to do before I do not have a computer any more -- it may end up in the neighbor's yard! 

This card is for today's Featured Stamper Challenge on Stampin Connection-which by the way I can not get on either, lol!  It is also for my ED2 challenge.  Easy and Demonstratable cards. 

The featured stamper for this week is the wonderfully talented Robin Merriman!  You can see her blog here!


Stamps: Bella's Bloom, Picture This
Paper: Basic Grey, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Ribbon, markers, embossing plate

Got to run!  Taking my mom to bingo.  I may be a bit late on my new sketch challenge to--why not I have been late on everything else this weekend. 

Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Becky said...

This is beautiful. Love the colors and the embossed panel.