Saturday, May 8, 2010

Where would we be without Teachers?

I am so thankful for good teachers.  I get nervous when I start to think about all the budget cuts coming and what we may loose.  My son is special ed and may loose aids and other stuff with all the cuts--especially if people vote down the new budget.  So will all that I thought I would make a gift for my son's teachers.  I have to make a few more but I think they turned out adorable.  We did these in club this month.  It uses the new First Day stamp set from the new Summer Mini.


It is a dry erase easel with matching pen and a tin with candy and the ornament punch rose.  This was so fast and easy to make.  The erase board is actually one of those plastic picture frames turned on it side.  The top part is inserted inside the frame and then I added sticky dry erase sheets to the front.  I used some retired paper to make the pen match.  Fun and easy project.  I got the directions for the rose  HERE .

Stamps: First Day
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, retired apple paper
Ink: Basic Black
Other: ribbon, dry erase sheets, plastic frame, markers, ornament punch, tin, candy nugguts

See ya bright and early in the morning.
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Caro's Kaartjes said...

This is just darling! Love the flower.

Hugs,
Caro