Tuesday, July 27, 2010

4 more cards withthe In Wilderness Stamp Set

Seems that Blogger and I have not been getting along lately.  I have been trying to post these card since yesterday morning!  It just would not let me do a new post?  Well it seems I am winning for the time being so I better type fast, lol.  Here are the other four cards made with the In Wilderness stamp set that I said I would post yesterday.



I really enjoyed making these cards.  They are all fairly simple and make wonderful masculine cards.  I f you have any questions feel free to leave a comment (with your e-mail) and I will get back to you.  I am afraid I may have some type of stomach bug, so I am going to lay down for a while.  Hope you have a great day!

Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

craftystamper said...

Wonderful cards. Just love that stamp set. Sorry to hear that you are feeling unwell. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.