Sunday, September 12, 2010

Featured Stamper on Stampin Connection

This week's Featured stamper on Stampin Connection is Kathy Baffone.  Each week I pick a person and we visit their gallery and CASE a card.  It is so fun to check out different galleries that you may not normally see.  This group is for US Stampin Up Demos only.  (sorry, but you could join my team and join the fun too, lol).  Anyway here is my card for the challenge.  I loved the colors so I kept them the same.  Just changed the size of the card and the sentiments and embellishments.


It was a fast and simple card done with reverse masking.

Stamps: Autumn Days, Occasional Quotes
Paper: So Saffron, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink: So Saffron, Rich Razzleberry.
Other ribbon, sponges, copy paper, pearls

Thanks for stopping by today.  See ya later with the new sketch challenge~
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: