Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pages From Our Washington Trip!

My son and I created this for two different reasons.  We made calendars with it for my Mom and Sister who when with us and helped pay Woody's way.  And secondly Woody used it for his school project, hence the did you know and Woody's first thoughts.  There are 13 pages so be ready for a long post, lol!















I hope you can click on the images to make them larger and to be able to read, we know that we should have at least one fact you didn't know.  If you are like me they will all be new, lol!  I really am enjoying My Digital Studio and digital scrapbooking.  Didn't think I would. 

Hope you are having a great week.  I am buried in Christmas stuff, lol!
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Kathy W said...

great MDS pages, love how you did one of whole trip

Wanda said...

Mary Jo, these are great pictures, and scrapbook pages. You did great at this. I've been several times, but can not remember the Jefferson Memorial....that's weird. TFS - glad to hear you all had a wonderful time.