Sunday, January 23, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 158! (TSSC158)

Welcome back to a new week here on Technostamper and a new sketch challenge too.  This is week number 158 and I think you will like this sketch. I hope you have time to play along and even add the code to your blogs so you can be part of the Hop.  That's right you can now be a part of the hop party!


It is no longer only a sketch challenge but it is now a 
Super Linky Party
Blog Hop!

You will now have two choices when participating with the sketch challenge.  Of course you can do as you have been doing and just add you sample to Mr. Linky at the end of the post.

Or you can play along as a blog hop participant!
It's a party so when not let your readers play along too?! 
What is a blog hop you may ask, well let me share...


Isn't that cool!  I hope you will chose to join in on the blog hop it is so easy just add the code to your blog along with the sketch and your sample and you will be included in the hop! 
Let me know if you need help.

Now we are ready to start this week's challenge.  

Here is the sketch....
 

 


 
And here is my card.  I will add it to the links too.
I used the new punch set that you can earn for FREE during Sale-a-Bration this year.  Fun set. 

Don't forget to add the code to your blog so you can join the hop. Of course you can play along the same as you always have by just leaving your link.  Either way is good!
Thanks so much for visiting me today. See ya in the morning for the Latenightstamper's challenge!




1 nice people left a comment:

nola Burkhard said...

this sketch would be perfect for one of my Leadership photos--maybe I can whip it up!