Monday, July 4, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 181! (TSSC181)

Happy Fourth of July to those of you in the states.  I hope you are enjoying your long weekend!  I know I  sure needed it.  Been a really long week.

Thanks for stopping by today--it is Monday so that means a new sketch challenge.  I hope you will find time to play along.  Here is the sketch...


I am loving this simple sketch.  Been a long time since I used torn paper.  I kept my sample pretty simple and combined it with this week's challenge on Latenightstampers.  This week we are focusing on New Beginnings.  That could be a new baby, new job, new house, new spouse--you get the idea.  Here is my sample--It was my first time using Lucky Limeade and Pool Party-two brand new in-colors for this years catalog.  Love them.




Stamps: Every Moment
Paper: Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers, ribbon, embossing folder, nestabilities dies

Can't wait to see your creation using this sketch. Be sure to link up below.  You can add the code to your post to be part of the blog hop!


Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

What beautiful flowers Mary Jo! Looks like a field of daisies! Happy 4th!

stampwithsandy said...

Love the colors in your card, Mary Jo, and your masking. Beautifully done! Oh, and thanks for another great sketch challenge. I already have something in mind... Sandy :)