Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 191! (TSSC191)

Here we go again.  Another week of fun with my weekly sketch challenge.  I am really loving this sketch, hope you do too.  Here it is....






I needed a baby card for two reasons, my nephew and his beautiful wife just had their fist baby and she is the CUTEST evah!  And then I had a challenge to create a baby card on another group.  So I made two of this one.  I love the bright colors.  And this is the first time I am using the Button Buddy set--how fun. 





don't you think it turned out just adorable!  I love the colors. 

Stamps: Button Budies, retired Congrats
Paper: Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White and the dp from the hostess section.
Ink: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade
Other: dot embossing folder, button non stampin up, nestabilities die, word window punch, ribbon markers.

Hope you find time to play along this week.  Can't wait to see your creations.  Be sure to add you sample to the link below.  Remember you can add the code to your blog while in the edit HTML mode and the hop will show up on your blog too!  Then your friends can play along right from your blog!

2 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

Oh your card is just ADORABLE!!! LOVE the colors for that image! Fun...very fun!

Kathy W said...

super cute!