Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pretty in Pink!

I am still playing around with the Latenightstamper's challenge to CASE a card from Pinterest. I have seen these cards just about everywhere and can't for the life of me figure out who was the first to do it. But none the less it is just adorable. Don't you agree.




I love those darling pink buttons which I got for free during SAB and the little images are from the Packed for Baby set that I also go for free for some challenge or something we did with SU--It is great to be a demo!  I also used the tiny tags stamp set for the middle of the drawers, and the Bordering on Romance stamp set for the flowers on the bottom--you may have to enlarge to see those.

Hope you are having a great day!  The sun is shinning here so that makes me happy--I opened all the blinds, fixed a few screens that were torn, cleaned, did laundry and now I am off to work out--then to STAMP!  Yea!  Happy Day!
Mary Jo

5 nice people left a comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Absolutely precious - could easily be done in many different colors and could omit the baby items and make it for a teenager or whomever...love it!

Kris Sobolik said...

So cute, great one to CASE!

Sue from Oregon said...

This is so darling! Love the little outfits peeking out!

bizestampin said...

Mary Jo are you going to convention this year? I am entering the Artisan contest and wondered if you would be joining us. Would love to get together and talk and at least trade cards if you are coming. Best of luck to you if you are entering.

Johanna said...

Oh my, how original! I'm in love!