Friday, April 27, 2012

So Bear-y cute!

I am still on a baby card kick?! Funny since I am not really sure I can think of anyone having a baby right now. None the less, I am making baby cards. This one is the result of wanting to use this cute little bear at least once before he retired! I wasn't sure what to do with him so I put him on the chair from the Cherish Friendship stamp set. Not sure why I could not get a good picture of this one.  Weird how you do the same thing with each card and some turn out great and others--well NOT so great!  I may have to finally make one of those light boxes!



Stamps: Cherish Friendship, Bear Hugs, Tiny Tags
Paper: Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Brown
Other: markers, brads, wide white ribbon, Blushing Bride pleated ribbon, bakers twine, tag punch.

TGIF!  I am off to bed--my poor kitty is in bed after just getting home this morning from being spayed and de-clawed.   The poor thing--she is really hating that cone thing she has to wear.  I off to give her a break from the cone.

Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Craftnique said...

This card is really cute!!
Give kitty a gentle hug : )