Wednesday, June 6, 2012

LNS-color challenge!


What a fabulous day today was! So nice outside, not too hot but sunny with a slight breeze! Spent the day at my son's school for their field days, his last one as he is moving up to middle school next year.

This week on the Latenightstamper's group we were given a color challenge to work with--Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi. So yes, we are talking bright and cheery colors! Love this. I chose to stick with the Betsy's Blossom stamp set since it is still on my work table. I am after all a very lazy stamper, lol!

 

Stamps: Betsy's Blossoms, Memorable Moments
Paper: Mellon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasibi, Whisper White
Ink: Mellon mambo, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi
Other: circle punch, lg scallop circle punch, Mellon Mambo dotted ribbon, rhinestone

Happy Wednesday!
Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

love the project TFS!
melissastampingvoila.blogspot.com

CherylAnn Robinson said...

I love your card! So cheerful and happy looking! It made me smile.

Kris Sobolik said...

Very pretty, I am really starting to love this stamp set.