Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Lunchtime sketch challenge 225 (TSSC225)

I am loving this week's sketch.  It is an easy yet fun one!  Hope you will play along.  Here is the sketch.....

I know I will be making a few more cards with this one this week--here is the first sample....






I combined it with a color challenge--Black, Gray, White and a splash of yellow.

Stamps: Nature Walk, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Basic Black
Other: embossing folder, new banner dies, word window punch

Now it is your turn--don't forget to come back and add you sample to the linky tool below!  Remember it is a blog hop too!  So if you add the code to your blog while in HTML mode your readers can play along too--right from your blog!

Happy Stampin
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

Wow...I love how that little bit of yellow just makes the whole card pop!

Margaret Raburn said...

Mary Jo, thanks for a great sketch to use this week. I'm happy to have gotten to participate again! Love both your cards with this sketch!!