Thursday, June 21, 2012

Oh yea, I finally did it!

Got a card made for my sketch challenge this week!  Not too late, lol!  You still have time to play along too!  Here is my card.  Sorry for the crooked picture--I swear I am not drinking???  I made three cards tonight and all the pictures are crooked??  Who know but I am too tired to re-do them tonight so it is what it is!  Click here to see the sketch challenge for this week!


I used the new butterfly set again so it also fits the LNS challenge to add an insect!

Stamps:  Itty Bitty Banners, Papillon Potpourri
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze, Whisper White and Floral District DP
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry
Other: Itty Bitty Banners dies, butterfly punch, embossing folder

So glad to finally have this done!  Hope you find time to play along too!
Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

Ooooooo....I really like this! I have to say...I struggled with this sketch this week but yours is just DELIGHTFUL!!!

Cheryl M. said...

oooh, great card!!!
Glad to see Tangerine Tango and really love it with Baha Breeze. I'm sure will be ordering that stamp set from you :)

CherylAnn Robinson said...

WOW!! Love your colour combo. And that orange butterfly is perfect!Cool card.