Monday, September 17, 2012

Top Three for sketch 237!

No top three this week again.  Sorry guys when there are only four playing along I can not pick three top, that would just be wrong.  I am actually re-thinking even doing these sketch challenges anymore.  I am losing interest in it really fast.  It is not as much fun when there are only a few playing. Not that I don't love the samples that are shared, but it is a lot of work to make up the sketches and get them posted and I pay for the linky tool and it just is not doing much for me lately, lol!  Anyway.  Here are the four players from last week--thanks ladies they are all awesome!

2. Card by Vickie Kertz
3. Embossed snowflake
4. Erin Gonzales
5. LeAnne
 
 
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

LeAnne said...

Sorry you only had a few this week, Mary Jo...they're so cute, too, and I really enjoy your sketches! I hope you can hang in there, or maybe take a break and come back in the New Year!

Tinabobina99 said...

I can understand your frustration. I loved this sketch but didn't get around to it in time. I'll make a point of doing this week's because I LOVE your sketches.