Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Second post today!

If you are looking for the Try Stamping on Tuesday post you can find it HERE.  I could not resist playing along with today's color challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  They are calling it--Lucky Island Delight.  I bet you can figure that we are using the colors Lucky Limade, Island Indigo and Daffodil Delight.  I just got a new deliver yesterday with lots of new stuff--even though I have not used all of the stuff from the last shipment yet, lol---shhhhhh don't tell my hubby!  So I wanted to play with the Oh Hello Bundle.

Pretty fun colors, huh? 

Be sure to check out my Sketch Challenge for this week
we are back and better than ever click  HERE.

Stamps: Oh, Hello
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Floral District DP, Sycamore Street DP
Ink: Island Indigo
Other: Lucky Limeade ribbon, butterfly embosslit, oval framelits, nestability die pearls

I hope your day is off to a fabulous start!
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Nicole Tugrul said...

Beautiful card! Love your layout!!