Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The process....

Sometimes when making a card just a subtle change can change up the whole card.  For instance today I was making a card for the SCS sketch challenge and the LNS challenge to use flowers.  My first take on the card was ok but something was wrong--so change out one thing and add one thing--both little and I like it much more.  Funny how that works.  Here is the finished card, which would be the one you would normally see on here.....





And for the fun of it--this is the original card before the two changes.




But there are mixed emotions on which is nicer--I definatly like the top one better--how about you.  I thought the flowered DP was too busy and didn't match the flowers enough.  And the bow was just to give a bit more than the plain Calypso Coral piece.

Stamps: Elements of Style, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla, Tea for Two DP
Ink: Early Espresso
Other: blender pen, markers


My 20 minutes in the craft room for the day-need to get dinner made and get ready for church tonight.
Happy today!
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

lisa808 said...

I like the top one too!

Carol Carriveau said...

Amazing - such a small change but very dramatic and I like the top one the best! TFS!