Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Try Stamping on Tuesday!

We are on challenge 111 on the Try Stamping on Tuesday Blog.  We have a fun sketch for the week too, so I hope you can play along.  Here is the sketch...

 


And of course here is my challenge--be sure to hop over the the BLOG to see the other Design Team samples--they did a fabulous job with the sketch!


I can't wait to see my first butterfly of the year, don't you just love them!  They are so pretty and seem so happy as they flutter around enjoying the Summer weather!  

I love the color combo on my card--Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla.
Stamps: Petite Pairs
Paper: Midnight Muse, Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack, Very Vanilla
Ink: Midnight Muse
Other: Large Butterfly punch, pearls, Summer Starfruit Ribbon. Labels Collection Framelits

Hope your week is off to a great start!  I have been spending lots of time with my sister who is visiting from Texas--some of you may remember her from the card showers we did for her.  A little over a year ago she had a stroke that affected her right side--and as of right now she is battling cancer. She will be having her third round of chemo next week--but she is doing amazingly well--she is so strong and has such a fabulous attitude and strong faith!  I thought I would share a picture of her playing around with our new Paper Pumpkin's Card kit--she loved it!

A big thank you to all of you who sent her cards, visited her and most importantly prayed for her!  She is doing very well--don't her wig look great!  The Cancer Society gave it to her and it really looks fabulous on her!  What a blessing to be able to see her and share time with her!

Hope you have a great day!
Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Terry S said...

Just beautiful!

Pajalu said...

Mary Jo this card is simply beautiful. I am glad that you are having a wonderful time with your sister & I hope she is getting better each day.

Carol Carriveau said...

Very sweet card..... and thanks for sharing the pic and a bit of background of your sister...sending great healing thoughts for her!

Sarah said...

Oh your card is beautiful. I just got this punch and I think I may have to case your card - simply stunning!